a morning after
[html]

She shook her head when Shawchert asked if she didn't like the song; no, she enjoyed it very much, but the thoughts that it brought left her in less than a cheerful mood. Her fingers tugged her jacket tighter around her body. Whether it was meant to fight the cold, or to comfort her, was undecided by the mutt. Her pink eyes closed, but opened once more soon after as the notes trickled out of her mind. She shook her head.

His next words left her mind turning, the chance to teach him pushed to the far reaches of her mind. Was she going to stay with Mars? Or would she find her own home? Any traces of cheer faded into a sea of nothing as she pondered the choices. It hadn't been long since she'd taken up residence with the bi-persona male; only hours before, she'd been sipping tea with Bartholomew at the crappy little table they had set up. She wanted to stay. It was what Bartholomew had divulged that made her think otherwise.

"I dunno. Like, I was talkin' to Barty, and he said..." She trailed off, unsure if she wanted to speak about people she didn't know yet. But Shawchert had asked, and she wasn't about to hide her thoughts from him. "Barty said Mars has some girl he likes. I don't wanna be the odd-chica-out, y'know? I mean, it ain't like 'm jealous, but...maybe I am." She started to pick at the worn green fabric spread across her legs. Orin Takekuro had no face to Krystalle, yet she felt threatened by whoever it was. The Russo could claim being two people, but sometimes she wondered if she should only consider them one.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread