and remember that you too will die
Angel snuck in and knew she was late but she was able to grasp the jist of the conversation. Seeing all the new faces here was a beautiful sight as it seemed that their population had bounded overnight! Angel smiled to this and then caught the importance of the meeting. Buildings had collapsed, most of the animals were dead, and others were without homes. Angel nodded as Jefferson spoke of the meeting she worried for the animals for some of her horses too were dead. With him requesting volunteers she rose a paw.

"With my experience with the animals I will be more than willing to tend to first aid not only them but to whoever else needs it Jefferson, given my previous rank was medic here in this pack."

That was one of the most important things she could do right now was to begin first aid to the injured and to the surviving livestock if they needed it. It she was needed in another portion of the pack to do something else then so be it. With her having the necessary skills of a first aid woman she was more interested in healing the injured. Seeing Ty she nodded with him in agreement as he spoke of the rock quarry that he had been staying in. Indeed it was a good place to hide from the storm and it was probably the best place to administer healing there for the wolves at least.

Messages In This Thread