Pretty little thing
Muddle had grown use to everyone teasing her about the messes she constantly got herself into and when help finally did arrive all she could do was sigh as the new figure stated the obvious. She knew what gates here, but having not shifted yet she tended to forget that she could still make it easier on herself with the use of one. She flicked one ear experimentally as he separated the thick curly fur from the fence, returning the proper use of her ears back to the girl as she huffed. "You try walking about with ears like mine.. I bet you couldn't fare any better..." And promptly as she tried to backpeddle under the fence she striped on her own floppy ear, nose meeting the ground as she sighed. She knew there was no fighting it, the unsightly floppy ears were gonna win every time.

Once more she slowly tried again, not as hurried and mindful of her ears until she could step away from the fence and shake off. She finally turned to get a good look at her newest savior before she finally remembered to thank him, though she still wasn't sure what to make of the male. "thank you.." She said shyly, her light icy blue eyes watching the male a moment before remembering she hadn't given him her name, which he had asked for. "I'm Muddle.." She started, eyeing the ground as she spoke. It wasn't a lie, it was her name, in a way... Her whole family called her Muddle, teasingly of course.. She just didn't want to be judged yet by a name she was born into.

Messages In This Thread