J - Hiding in the hills
Oh! Okay, that clears things up. I just put 1 year because it doesn't let me put months so I figured that was close enough. Smile

Zepherus was shocked. He couldn't believe that the wolf was not about to fight for his territory and that he was also going to offer Zepherus food! Wow! No other wolf had done that for Zepherus before! Zepherus's head lifted to gaze into Ehno's eyes, put then quickly looked away. I have been traveling long, as long as I can remember... He paused for a second, as if remembering the many days and nights alone. I guess, if your offering than it would be rude not to accept, right? I mean, I've gotten okay at catching little things but...are you sure you don't mind giving me some food? Zepherus said with a questioning tone, he'd never know fellow wolves to be so compassionate.

All at once Zepherus had a memory of food. How delectable large prey could be...his stomach rumbled, causing Zepherus ears to perk and to glance down at his empty belly. He looked back up at Ehno and lowered his ears, and turned his mouth into a sheepish smile. Guess I was hungrier than I thought and then, the pup laughed. The barrier finally slipping away between the two wolves.

Messages In This Thread