Making progress despite the belly.
[html]

Word Count → 332

A wide grin spread across her face when she noticed his gaze flick down to the intricate leather pieces he wore. She followed his gaze and took a second to study each piece, though her eye knew little more than to just appreciate that they were nice pieces of work. She waved a hand, “You made all this? That's amazing! I don't really do anything you can wear, and not really anything people appreciate much. At least I always thought so, though more people here in Cercatori are more interested in my writing than in my last pack.”

Her eyes turned to the rows of bookshelves and her smile never faded. She gave a nod, “Yep, you got me. I'm a writer. I love to read, therefor I love to write. That's why this bookstore was such an amazing discovery to me after I came to this pack. Been working on fixing it up ever since and hoping to slowly get more people interested in books. I understand the average Luperci doesn't have time for them, but any interest is good interest.”

She turned and walked casually toward one of the bookshelves, casting her golden eyes onto a row of books though she looked at them without focus.

“Cercatori would really appreciate a talent like yours,” she said without turning to look at him. “We have a lot of craft workers. The best part about being here is that supplies are pretty easy to get your hands on, since we collect and hoard them in abundance. You just have to know the right wolf.”

She idly pulled a book off the shelf and examined the cover. She turned around, an eyebrow arched in an expression that was half comical, half serious. “A man like you might like this place. You should think about shacking up here for a while, seeing if it's for you. I already know you'll like it. I could talk to Shawchert for you.”

<style>
.orin-scrolltxt-box {background-image:url(http://sleepyglow.net/souls/gifts/2011f ... raldic.png); background-repeat:no-repeat; background-position: top center; width:259px; height:80px; float:right; margin:3px; }
.orin-scrolltxt {font-family:'times new roman', times, serif; font-size: 14px; letter-spacing:0px; word-spacing:2px; text-align: left; margin:0px 25px;}
.orin-scrolltxt .ooc {font-style:italic; font-family:arial, helvetica, sans-serif; font-size:11px; text-align:justify;}
.orin-scrolltxt .wc {text-transform: uppercase; font-weight:bold;}
.orin-scrolltxt p {text-indent: 25px; margin:0px; padding:0px 5px;}
.orin-scrolltxt b {letter-spacing:1px; font-family:georgia, serif; font-size:12px; letter-spacing:-.05em;}
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread