waltzing on air
[html]

derp short post

The water rippled slightly with another chilly breeze, but Xeris caught another movement out of the corner of her golden eyes and turned to face the gray-furred male who had approached her. He looked familiar; she had seen him before but did not know his name, though she figured he was about the same rank as she was. He gave her a polite nod and she returned it, dipping her nose downward slightly and smiling.

"Hello there," she replied. The white female looked him over; he was injured and scarred rather badly, whether it was from the snowstorm's events or not she didn't know. She wondered what he was doing out here at this time of night; perhaps he too had some insomnia and had decided to go for a walk. "It's a nice night," she mused idly. "What brings you out here at a time like this?" She was silent for a moment, before remembering the fact that neither of them had formally met. "I'm Xeris, by the way. I don't believe we've been officially introduced." She offered him a friendly smile.

<style type="text/css">
.xerRWtable b {font-weight:bold; color:#919191; letter-spacing:1px; }
.xerRWtable .ooc { font-style:italic; padding:15px; font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:11px; text-indent:0px;}
.xerRWtable p {text-indent:25px; padding:5px 10px; margin:0px;}
.xerRWtable {margin:0px auto; width:400px; background-color:#010101; background-image:url(http://i52.tinypic.com/169qm50.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #000000; padding: 275px 0px 10px 0px; font-family: georgia, sans-serif; font-size:12px; color:#FFFFFF; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;}
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread