Tree Tops and Fleeting Hawks
[html]

WC:300 OOC: well.. yeah you officially made Niro uncomfy XD

------

For Niro the way the woman spoke made him flush a little. It made him seem like a jailer… and in a way he was, which made him feel even worse. It was even worse when she asked why he didn’t just ask for permission, though he had a perfectly good explanation why…

I cannot speak their language. Low speech is not something I have learned before.

Niro said blushing, remembering his encounter with a fox who had spoken with his two birds once before. It made him fidget a little and look at the bird. He knew that Gregor could sense Niro’s uneasiness and what if this wolf was speaking low speech to him? He did not know if she had any bad intentions, but it made him want to almost give up training altogether. He let her talk and listened as he heard his other bird, Marahute come though the trees. He felt himself reddening even more when she asked how he came to meet the bird.

Uh well… I uh… I set out a trap for him really.

Niro looked away and then thought it was best to take the discussion in another direction and looked back at her, nervous she would not talk, and that she was judging him. He didn’t want to be mean to the birds in any way. He was respectful to them in every other way possible, though he could see where she had been coming from.

Your chase? What were you chasing? And… what were you doing up in that tree?

He asked, finally pointing to the tree, yes… that was a good diversion from the whole topic, though Marahute had now come to the area and was perched on a branch of a tree seeing what Niro wanted of her.

<style type="text/css"> .niro-a01 b{font-weight:bold; color:#4B73D8; letter-spacing:1px; } .niro-a01 p{text-indent:25px; padding:0px 10px 10px 15px; margin:0px;} .niro-a01{width:425px; background-color:#BCC7E7; background-image:url(http://sleepyglow.net/souls/gifts/nirotable.jpg); background-repeat:no-repeat; background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #000000; padding: 0px 0px 265px 0px; font-family: 'trebuchet ms', sans-serif; font-size:12px; color:#3A4A6C; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;} </style>
Table by Sie
[/html]

Messages In This Thread