When was the last time you saw him?
sorry for the wait ><
WC: 370 3 points

The young pup wondered what thoughts were crossing her mind that made her smile that way, he shrugged internally most likely it was whoever had given her the bracelet to make her smile like that. Maki shifted as he waited for her answer as she appeared to be lost in her thoughts, resettling his paws back into the snow and again hugging his tail around. He looked at the woman slyly while appearing to be interested at something to her right, he did not like this woman at first but there was something about her that he liked and he couldn't figure out what it was.

His attention was pulled back to the woman as she began to speak again, his good ear flicking forwards and then back. He listened as she spoke.

'Sort of... The man that helped me get it is dead...' He nodded, death was something he understood, everyone had to die although sometimes before it was their natural time. He would die in time same as the man that had helped her get the sword, so would the femme before him and everyone in Inferni and everywhere else but they would be replaced by the ones that came after them, he was only young but already he knew that their children were the future.

The sound of the sword being pulled from its sheath startled him slightly since he hadn't been expecting it. He moved closer to get a better look at the beautiful and deadly weapon. The ornately carved handle and the way it curved into the deadly blade sent chills down his spine and he muttered a word that he had heard his Moma speak when she was impressed looking at the sword reverently,

"Es Magnifico.. "

He looked up at the female for a split second and again asked a question of her,

"Do you think.. in the future when i am bigger. That you could show me how you use them? If it is not too much trouble Ma'am, they just look so amazing... He didn't think she would agree to it so he didn't get his hopes up but if she said yes then it would be a very interesting lesson.

Messages In This Thread