for you, for me, for everybody
[html]

Haha, yes! Awesome bling! Big Grin Sorry for my fail post... ; ; Next ones will be better I swear.

The Lykoi girl had wandered a bit farther along the borderline, tracing its circumference on horseback at an idle walking pace. She had paced a bit farther than she'd intended, and turned around to head back to where she had called, figuring that the best place to wait, after all. As she approached her original resting place, as if in perfect timing, a slender, pretty female form glided towards her.

The dark woman wore a smile and had a kind air about her, nearing the mounted hippie-girl without any apparent concern. That was a good sign, at least.

"Hello, I am Savina Marino, the leader of Crimson Dreams. What may I help you with?" she introduced gently.

Sage didn't know what it was, but she liked this woman already. Wearing her own friendly, slightly drowsy smile, the girl lowered herself from Lennon's back, giving him a firm but loving pat. Yellow eyes turned to catch the Marino woman's emerald ones as she neared her, saying: "A pleasure to meet you, Savina! My name is Sage River Lykoi; Inferni is my home."

Once she was within proper distance, Sage extended a small hand happily, glancing at the soft pink shell hanging from the graceful ladys neck. "Oh, what a lovely necklace! Did you make it yourself?" she asked, almost forgetting her reason for being here. "I have no need for help, miss; I just wanted to bring good tidings from Inferni to Crimson Dreams." Her mission was simple, but she would of course be happy to make friends and allies in the process.

<style type="text/css">
.sagefreeb2 b {font-weight:bold; color:#f8f5f8; letter-spacing:1px; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #4c4c58; }
.sagefreeb2-ooc {font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#4c4c58; text-align:center;}
.sagefreeb2 p {text-indent:0px; padding:5px 15px; margin:0px;}
.sagefreeb2 {margin:0 auto; width:460px; background-color:#e0d7f5; background-image:url(http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v121/ ... freeb2.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:3px solid #f8f5f8; padding: 135px 0px 10px 0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#4c4c58; letter-spacing:.3px; word-spacing:.8px; line-height:12px; text-align:justify;}
.sagefreeb2-border1 {width:466px; border:1px solid #4c4c58; margin:0 auto;}
.sagefreeb2-line1 {width:430px; border-bottom:1px dotted #4c4c58; margin:0 auto 3px auto;}
</style>
#00+
[/html]

Messages In This Thread