Little bundles of joy!
[html]

WC: 414 OOC:!!

Shawchert couldn’t believe it, he really was a father now, and though he was sure Sky would not like it, he had to be with them. He had gotten some food for Orin before he came, so he’d be slightly late. Two girls and a boy, who could ask for better, He thought as he made his way to Orin’s house. Though she was not his mate he could tell she would be a loving mother, and he would do what he could to be in his puppie’s lives. He cared for the woman who had his pups enough that he was scared the whole time she was giving birth to them, hoping nothing happened to neither, but why couldn’t he love her like he loved Sky, he’d never give her up, but he couldn’t see how he’d mate with someone he didn’t love like that. That mattered little and he shook the thought out of his head. He hoped she would be in a better mood now that she had her pups and as she’d yelled at him the day before about her meat and being hot, this time he decided just to let her have the whole animal as it were and if she wanted it cooked he’d do it. He gave a slight knock on the door and entered.

I thought you might be hungry so I got you some food.

Shawchert said, looking over at the little nest Orin had made to be with her pups. He walked over to her and set the lifeless animal down.

I can cook it if you want, but I wanted to make sure you were ok with it…

He said, though he would not give her the reason why he asked her. He’d already skinned it, who wouldn’t like a skinning beforehand? Especially in lupus form. He sat down and looked at the pups. They had to be the three most beautiful things he’d ever seen in his life. It made him wonder what would have happened if Sky had not miscarried. They would have pups too, though they would not be his. He knew he could not love any pup more than another, though the ones that he’d take care of he’d sure care more about, but he would have an emotional attachment to the pups then. His brain was reeling with these kinds of thoughts, but a squeek from one of the girls made those worries melt away and he smiled.

<style>
.shaw-a01 .ooc {font-style:italic; }
.shaw-a01 p {padding:0px 20px 5px 20px; margin:0px; text-indent:35px;}
.shaw-a01 b {color:#ffc57c; letter-spacing:-.2px;}
.shaw-a01 {background-color:#584329; background-image:url(http://i51.tinypic.com/odc3b.png); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding:10px 0px 268px 0px; border:1px solid #ffc57c; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#291f13; letter-spacing:.4px; word-spacing:.3px; line-height:16px; width:400px; text-align:justify; border-radius:10px; -moz-border-radius:10px; -webkit-border-radius:10px;}
.shaw-a01-border {width:402px; border:1px solid #000000; margin:0px auto; border-radius:10px; -moz-border-radius:10px; -webkit-border-radius:10px; box-shadow:3px 3px 4px #2A2A2A; -moz-box-shadow:3px 3px 4px #2A2A2A; -webkit-box-shadow:3px 3px 4px #2A2A2A;}
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread