Last friday night
[html]

This post is crap...sorry.

Death. The subject of death left the doggish female without words. She couldn't mention the dead, for she hadn't know if there were dead present; everyone seemed so comfortable, and Shawchert hadn't mentioned death when she first appeared. Bartholomew hadn't either. She could only hope that her new family wasn't grieving. "Don't think anyone died, no," she offered, unsure of the fact herself. A floppy ear twitched against her head, moving toward sounds found deeper in the pack lands. Her toes had started to go numb, leaving the doggish female shifting her weight from one foot to another. She simply hated the snow.

Her white-tipped fingers tapped at her nose and the smile widened across her creamy maw. "Don't thank me, chica. Let's get outta the snow, like, for real. I hate the snow," she muttered, turning her back on Tala to start moving deeper into the pack lands. If the dappled wolf wanted to see how the pack was doing, it was best for her to check for herself; the Latin believed that opinions shouldn't be made on the basis of words alone. She beckoned for the ashen fae, shaking herself of some floating flakes of the freezing white covering the ground. "Thornbury's warmer, ch'know?"

<style>
.krysta-z91 .ooc {font-style:italic; }
.krysta-z91 p {padding:0px 20px 5px 20px; margin:0px; text-indent:35px;}
.krysta-z91 b {color:#d28d18; letter-spacing:-.2px;}
.krysta-z91 {background-color:#270901; background-image:url(http://i776.photobucket.com/albums/yy46 ... letab1.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding:200px 0px 10px 0px; border:1px solid #d28d18; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#fff; letter-spacing:.4px; word-spacing:.3px; line-height:16px; width:420px; text-align:justify; border-radius:10px; -moz-border-radius:10px; -webkit-border-radius:10px; }
.krysta-z91-border {width:422px; border:1px solid #000000; margin:0 auto; border-radius:10px; -moz-border-radius:10px; -webkit-border-radius:10px; box-shadow:3px 3px 4px #2A2A2A; -moz-box-shadow:3px 3px 4px #2A2A2A; -webkit-box-shadow:3px 3px 4px #2A2A2A;}
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread