Little bundles of joy!
[html]
<style type="text/css">
.skyk b {font-weight:bold; color:#6a543a; letter-spacing:1px; }
.ooc { font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:10px;}
.skyk p {text-indent:25px;padding:5px 10px;margin:0px;}
.skyk {width:400px;border:1px solid #524b4b;background-image:url(http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v26/K ... ow/sky.png);background-position:bottom center;background-repeat:no-repeat;padding-bottom:240px;background-color:#abb5be;text-align:justify;margin:10px;font-family:georgia, serif;font-size:11px;line-height:12px;color:#524b4b;}
</style>

+(i'll count it later. >.>) - The kids are here, the twins are here! Big Grin
Edit: Let's pretend Sky can count, and all of this said there were three pups to begin with. :/

Sky hadn't expected the news she'd gotten upon returning from her trip to Halifax. She'd gone to get supplies from the hospital there, and now she felt both regretful and thankful that she had. The trip had been poorly timed, it seemed, since Orin had gone into labor whilst she was away. However, now she had the right stuff to deal with future problems and concerns that might arise with the arrival of the three new pups.

Three! She'd been wrong, assuming two, when Orin had given birth to thre healthy children. Though it was a bitter reminder of what had gone down during the earlier months, with Shawchert and Orin, it was still a wonderful feeling to know someone in the pack had become a mother.

Biting back her personal regrets, Sky had decided to pay a visit to the new family, to make sure everything was going well. She'd gotten dressed, nice and warm, and left her room to find the house empty aside from Casper, who busied himself munching on an old blanket Sky had given him. Whatever, not important. Shawchert was gone, likely over at Orin's right that moment, visiting his new children.

That was fine. It was expected. For a moment she felt upset at the fact that he'd left without saying a word, but then, she'd gotten home late into the evening and with how tired and worn she'd been from the trek home... yeah, he probably didn't want to wake her any earlier than needed. Fair enough. Good thoughts. Good thoughts.

After packing together a few things from the med kit she'd found (a few baby blankets, a heating pad that somehow still worked and a few other basic check-up things), as well as a few outfits she'd found at random out there (baby clothes, for toddlers), Sky was off to visit her rival and her fiance next door. Weird part was, she didn't feel bitter at all as she stepped outside, locking her door and heading into the street.

As she came up to Orin's house, she noted with a bit of a smirk that Shawchert's scent was already there. Of course. With the image of Shaw being all dorky over the pups fluttering about in her head, girl gave a soft knock and stepped in, ears perking and eyes light with a friendly smile.

"Hey you guys. Mind if I come in?" Not that she'd wait for an answer. She stepped in and closed the door, not wanting the pups to catch a chill from the wind outside. "I figured I'd bring over a couple gifts for mommy Orin and her new bundles of joy." Sure enough, though, as she glanced over and noted said bundles...

Well, she had to hide the hurt in her chest. Shaw was crouched over the four, smiling like the dork he was at the sight of his new kids, and Orin was in her lupus form looking rather relaxed for the most part. The sight was hard not to turn away from, but the little wolfdog forced a smile and set her bag down. "I ah... I brought some baby blankets for them... and a few other things..."

[/html]

Messages In This Thread