i am not alone
[html]

Despite his failures in so many scholarly studies, Larkspur had been a boy devoted to the faith his family followed. He knew rituals and holy words, knew how to speak an unformed tongue. So few had seen what he had seen, looking deep into the ini. So he was pleased to see that his Aunt-Mother echoed the words he had once told his daughter. This was right. With Misery here, his efforts would be paid back in full. These children would fix what Naniko’s bloodline had broken so many years ago.

Wide-eyed, Salvia listened to the words of her newly discovered grandmother. She was captivated by this strange woman who spoke of her father’s gods and claimed she too had been chosen by Tak. People could turn from black to white? Green-yellow eyes shot to her father, realizing that his white fur was perhaps holy, given to him like the stone eagle that so nicely mimicked the bird-like marking on his chest. Maybe Pan wouldn’t be kept by the darkness and cursed forever!

She remained still though her tail began to wiggle frantically. I have a brother and a sister. We all look like the gods, but my mommy said that you don’t name people after gods so we got our names instead. Did you used to be black like my daddy? Tak, as she knew him, marked his followers—and this woman was as pure as fresh snow.

<style>
.lark-symbol {font-family:'trebuchet ms', verdana, geneva, sans-serif; font-size: 13px; letter-spacing:0px; word-spacing:2px; text-align: left; margin:0px 25px; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/OeIuZ.png); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding:0px 10px 10px 10px; margin:5px auto; width:475px; }
.lark-symbol .ooc {font-style:italic; font-size:11px; text-align:justify; border-bottom:1px dotted #000000; margin:5px auto; width:100%;}
.lark-symbol .tagline .sub {font-size:11px; font-weight:bold; font-style:italic; }
.lark-symbol .wc {text-transform: uppercase; font-weight:bold; font-style:normal;}
.lark-symbol p {text-indent: 25px; margin:0px; padding:0px 5px;}
.lark-symbol b {letter-spacing:1px; font-family:georgia, serif; font-size:12px; letter-spacing:-.05em;}
.lark-symbol u {text-decoration:none; border-bottom:1px dotted #000000; font-style:italic; font-variantConfusedmall-caps; }
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread