Time To Change
[html]

OOC here: Table & Coding © Alli; The tree is just at the edge of the village, the territory stretches further. Here, are the territories. The tree is #4 on the map. And this is my fault, but here you will see that the tree has fallen down and I forgot to make it clear in my post though it also shows what other damages the recent storm did just for reference. And while I'm at it, here are the current spirit guides that would be on the tree

Sakari moved along beside the felled tree to find another carving within its surface. She reached with a paw to touch upon the depiction of another animal. There were birds all over this tree and she couldn't wait until her own bird was up there. That was if they were still going to even use this tree for carving into since it had fallen down. She hadn't seen another tree having started to be carved into either. It was something she would have to ask her Edusti Tsugi about.

She glanced over at the sound of the voice, smiling a bit as she was questioned. "These are spirit guides. When someone gets a spirit guide the animal gets carved into the tree. Then when they die the carving is removed and burned with them so that the guide can lead them into their new journey into their next life." She explained the basics of the tree and the symbolism thereof. Many of the aspects in the tribe were based around rituals. There was a tradition and ritual to about every part of daily life. These were things that were followed. At least it was these things that she had learned on in the Great Tribe and they seemed to be continued here as well. The values that she had started learning she would gain more knowledge about under her uncles tutelage.

She was feeling itchy again but rather than disrespecting the Spirit Oak and rubbing against it she ended up rolling on the ground to try and get rid of it. But no matter how much she writhed about she could not get rid of it. "Are you itchy?" She ended up asking the other female, all the while knowing that she must look a sight twisting around on the ground the way that she was.

<style type="text/css">
.Sakarifree01 b {font-weight:bold; color:#ffffff; letter-spacing:1px; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #5d2e34; }
.Sakarifree01-ooc {font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#feb1b9; text-align:center;}
.Sakarifree01 p {text-indent:0px; padding:5px 15px; margin:0px;}
.Sakarifree01 {margin:0 auto; width:500px; background-color:#613030; background-image:url(http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v312/ ... able01.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:2px solid #dab0b7; padding: 160px 0px 10px 0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#feb1b9; letter-spacing:.3px; word-spacing:.8px; line-height:12px; text-align:justify;}
.Sakarifree01-border1 {width:504px; border:1px solid #613030; margin:0 auto;}
.Sakarifree01-line1 {width:470px; border-bottom:1px dotted #dab0b7; margin:0 auto 3px auto;}
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread