i am not alone
[html]

His cousin was an unknown force, one that he did not grasp outside of Misery’s approval. It was enough for him. To hear that she was coming to stay, to continue the work she had set in motion with her scarred nephew-son, he was beyond thrilled. Larkspur’s black tail wagged behind him as his eyes lit up. “There’s more,” he went on, thinking of Naniko’s children and even the older ones who knew nothing. “We can teach ‘em. S’my duty here.” And his duty to her, as he had promised so long ago.

Without waiting further, he threw his head back and howled for Naniko. My mother is here, he said, accepting this as the truth. After a few moments an answer came from the area near the caves. His mouth opened in a toothy smile, looking back to Misery. “Y’wanna come back with us?”

<style>
.lark-symbol {font-family:'trebuchet ms', verdana, geneva, sans-serif; font-size: 13px; letter-spacing:0px; word-spacing:2px; text-align: left; margin:0px 25px; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/OeIuZ.png); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding:0px 10px 10px 10px; margin:5px auto; width:475px; }
.lark-symbol .ooc {font-style:italic; font-size:11px; text-align:justify; border-bottom:1px dotted #000000; margin:5px auto; width:100%;}
.lark-symbol .tagline .sub {font-size:11px; font-weight:bold; font-style:italic; }
.lark-symbol .wc {text-transform: uppercase; font-weight:bold; font-style:normal;}
.lark-symbol p {text-indent: 25px; margin:0px; padding:0px 5px;}
.lark-symbol b {letter-spacing:1px; font-family:georgia, serif; font-size:12px; letter-spacing:-.05em;}
.lark-symbol u {text-decoration:none; border-bottom:1px dotted #000000; font-style:italic; font-variantConfusedmall-caps; }
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread