Amazing view
[html]

Okay =] WC: 292

A single tear drop fell from her eye and rolled down her nose. She kept her eyes locked on the ground and tried to regain composure. Now was not a time for this. This was about Itzal, not about her messed up family. Axelle inhaled deeply, sucking the rest of tears back into her eyes, and lifted her head to look at him. Accept it? Sure, it’s the best thing to do, but what if I can’t? Then it slipped out, as she looked down at her legs again.

What if I can’t let it go?

The thought was almost a whisper, an out loud whisper. It was low enough that anyone not paying well enough attention would not hear it. Hopefully Itzal was concentrating. She picked up her head from the slump she was in and looked up. She always ran into the crazy ones. I guess they just attract me. She met a few already, and Itzal topped it off. Kemo was bad, but she wondered what this brute was capable of.

Itzal had a mysterious air about him, and it only drew Axelle in more. She wanted to pick his brain and dig deeper, but would that be smart? He already warned her of his past, but she still wanted to know more about him. She always found herself in more trouble than she needed to be in, and it was usually because she wouldn’t leave the matter alone. She wondered if this would be another situation like that. More scars to add to the collection. She looked over at her arms and saw all the scars from the Kemo incident. She had others on her chest, but she couldn’t see them from this angle. Maybe in a mirror.

<style>
.wolfforest-text {padding:0px 9px;}
.wolfforest ooc {color:#d8d8d5;}
.wolfforest i {color:#9fab69; font-style:italic;}
.wolfforest b {color:#d8d8d5; font-weight:bold;}
.wolfforest {width:400px; margin:0 auto; background-color:#364d1f; background-image:url(http://i51.tinypic.com/2eklxkn.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; background-position:fixed; padding:285px 0px 6px 0px; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:11px; color:#30190a; word-spacing:.2px; line-height:14px; letter-spacing:.1px; text-align:justify; border:1px solid #000000;}
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread