Catch me I'm falling
[html]

Word Count→000::OOC: whoot, I was absent! but now i'm back..*sigh*

Sankara jumped a bit when Skye adressed her. She was hoping to pass unseen, but her fur was very contrasting with the white snow beneath her. Skye was making an open invitation for her to share the meal. A racoon. "S-seriously? you don't mind?" Her stomach grumbled again, so she stood up and walked towards her. The puppy was still in front of her, and she hoped that she didn't scare her. Sankara knew that her looks were wild , so she gave the pup a reassuring look, trying to confort her; but still, she stopped a few feet away from them, with her ears lightly pressed to her skull.

The shadowy female turned her head towards the food, and back to the pup. She looked as if she needed it more than herself. She was an adult already, but the pup had been freezing moments ago. She wondered where did the pup came from. It couldn't be Orin's nor Valinta's. This pup was too old to be. So it must have been dropped by someone else...but who could have dropped her there, unprotected? Sankara sat down as she asked herself these questions. "Hello" she adressed the pup. "My name is Sankara, i'm part of this pack...what's your name?". The woman now had her full attention on the pup, ignoring the animal that Skye was still holding for them.

Sankara ”talks”, walks, and thinks.

<style type="text/css"> .sankafied b {font-weight:bold; color:#20ef0a; letter-spacing:1px; } .sankafied .ooc { font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:11px;} .sankafied p {text-indent:25px; padding:5px 10px; margin:0px;} .sankafied {margin:0 auto; width:370px; background-color:#091c07; background-image:url(http://i1133.photobucket.com/albums/m59 ... 30copy.jpg); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:3px double #000000; padding: 375px 0px 10px 0px; font-family: cambria, sans-serif; font-size:12px; color:#128906; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;} </style>
Table by Kemo
[/html]

Messages In This Thread