time to breathe and time to live
[html]

WC: 347

It must've been some kind of good luck, because it wasn't too long before someone showed up and introduced herself. Adrian looked up from the snoozing pup who didn't react too much to the presence of someone else. He was that comfortable. "Hello," he replied quietly, a smile appearing on his face. He easily and swiftly stood, successfully not disturbing Iliya once again. "It is nice to meet you. I am Adrian Instinsky, and this is little Iliya Russo. We are looking to join a pack so I can raise him safely." Semi-straight to the point, he wanted to settle down for the night so Liya could rest easily. He'd be excited when he woke up later, but also a bit disappointed he didn't get to see all the cool places along the way. He ran a finger along the pup's cheek, causing him to snuggle into it.

"I also have a friend on the way... his name is Aleksandr. When he comes, can you tell him we're here?" He tilted his head a little at her, still giving her a warm smile and holding his pup close to him. Iliya stirred, though, and was quickly awake. He let out an excited yip and squirmed when he saw Skye, but Adrian kept a firm enough hold so the youngster couldn't slip from his arms. He laughed lightly at him as he tried to get loose to go see the strange female. Normally he was more cautious around strangers, but there must've been something about her that Liya liked, and that had Adrian relaxing already.

The pup nibbled on Adrian's arm some before he spoke again. "Eto Skaĭ Kollinz . Ona budet nashim drugom." At that, Iliya let out another yip and squirmed even harder. The large male shifted his attention back over to his(hopefully) soon-to-be co-leader. "He really wants to meet you." But it was obvious Adrian didn't want to let him down so he could run off, he didn't want to chance him getting too excited and running away and getting lost in this new place.

<style type="text/css">
.ilyagift b {font-weight:bold; color:#ffffff; letter-spacing:1px; }
.ilyagift .ooc { font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:11px; text-align:center; }
.ilyagift p {text-indent:25px; padding:5px 10px; margin:0px;}
.ilyagift {margin:0px auto; width:400px; background-color:#000000; background-image:url(http://i56.tinypic.com/1551o4n.jpg); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #ffffff; padding: 300px 0px 10px 0px; font-family: georgia, sans-serif; font-size:12px; color:#4F647F; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;}
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread