Moving further
[html]

occgoodnessss

Silyva and Rina had been wandering around for much of the day. With nothing to do what so ever. Boring! She was glad that Rina was there to keep her company. She watched the Marten run around. Climping up small trees, darting through bushes and shurbs. This what the cold did to her. Made her jumpy and wanting to run. Most likely to keep warm. Silyva laughed as she watched the silly creature trip over herself and then bound off again after some unseen object. "Rina you cazy little monster. What in Goddess name are you doin? If your trying to keep warm just suggle up in my hood and hide in my hair smart one." Silyva was on her two legs, wearing a long hooded coat. A bit old and ragged but it worked. She always had a spare anyways. Though it was in worse shape. With after she said had said to Rina, the small creature ran towards her, playfully growling as she did. Silyva turned to run away. Sheading her warm clothes in a small well practced movement, she slipped into the hold of her jaws and shifted on to all fours. She could feel the bones shrink back down into their normal place. There was only the slightest pain then the pleasure of the ground under all her feet. She sprinted away from the monster, zig zagging back and forth, trying to get aways from the thing. Of course she wasn't running at her full speed. She would end up leaving poor Rina in the dust. "Haha Rina! You'll never catch me you brat." She laughed at the Marten who was following close behind.

They raced across the ground, they didn't care if anyone saw them or not. They were having fun and thats all. For now it felt as all their worrys were gone, they were free from all problems. As they rounded the corner Silyva caught the sent of a deer. Her tummy rumbled in responce. Slowing to a halt she turned to face Rina who lepped onto her face with small snarls. "Oh get off you beast! Help!" She rolled to the ground, acting like Rina had her penned. "Oooo Oooo Guess what I smell Rina." She paused to see Rina tilt her head to the sky and took in a deep breath. After a second, she bounded off towards what she smelled. Silyva shocked called out "Rina wait! You'll scare it away you goof!" With a grumble she rolled back to her feet and ran after her. It was hard to keep up truly. Little Rina darted in and out of the snow. She began to lose sight of the animal.

She kept on lopping towards the smell. Sure of thats where Rina was headed and sure enough, thats where she found her. She looked down on the end the mountion. She noticed a deer with a wolf to her susprise running from her tiny little Rina. Why the hell were thry running from her?!

She sped down towards where they were. As soon as she got close enough, she scopped up her tiny pet. "Rina.. Thats not nice!" Looking towards the other she called out "Hey its alright! It was just my Marten Rina! She wont hurt you.

<style type="text/css">
.Silyvafreeb b {font-weight:bold; color:#f6f5f7; letter-spacing:1px; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #a09fa0; }
.Silyvafreeb-ooc {font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#645770; text-align:center;}
.Silyvafreeb p {text-indent:0px; padding:5px 15px; margin:0px;}
.Silyvafreeb {margin:0 auto; width:460px; background-color:#d3d2d4; background-image:url(http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v121/ ... afreeb.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #7e888e; padding: 160px 0px 10px 0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#645770; letter-spacing:.4px; word-spacing:.8px; line-height:12.3px; text-align:justify;}
.Silyvafreeb-border1 {width:462px; border:3px solid #f6f5f7; margin:0 auto;}
.Silyvafreeb-line1 {width:430px; border-bottom:1px dotted #b8b8b9; margin:0 auto 3px auto;}
</style>
#00+
[/html]

Messages In This Thread