there in your dreams
[html]
THE THINGS THAT I'VE LOVED
______THE THINGS THAT I'VE LOST

THE THINGS I'VE HELD SACRED
______________THAT I'VE DROPPED

_____ He didn’t know if he hated her or not. He didn’t think so, not after so long—the last time he had seen her it hadn’t been on hostile terms. Perhaps it was what she represented that he hated; that dead world of his past, back when he survived on impulse and obeyed nothing but his own whims (and perhaps, though he knew it not, the whims of a darker presence). The red eyed man remained still, and at her second comment his muzzle crinkled. His off-white teeth glistened for a moment, a vague threat, but his body language did not speak of violence.
_____ “Fairy tales aren’t real,” he responded. There was distant anger in his voice, but not at her. No, he had given up on that ghost, and he knew it was for the best. The wind toyed with his hair, blowing it from his face, and his blind eye closed momentarily before opening. It was an ugly, monstrous thing, even though Ahren had yet to see it fully. All he knew was that his vision was gone and he was lucky he still had an eye. “What are you doing here?”

I won't lie no more you can bet
I don't want to learn what I'll need to forget

[/html]

Messages In This Thread