time to breathe and time to live
[html]

WC: 316

He wouldn't feel too out of place. He could pick some things up from his fellow members, he just wouldn't be doing any singing himself. He got nervous just thinking about singing in front of these strangers, so he quickly shoved that out of his head. Iliya was trying to crawl up onto his shoulder, but he kept him in his arms, rubbing his hand on the boy's head to try and settle him down some. He needed to concentrate on Skye's answers, and it was hard with a rowdy pup in your arms.

He was thankful he'd found such a unique pack with a very capable and friendly leader. He'd have to take some time to get to know her better and do what he could to help her out. It was probably a lot of work leading a pack, even leading it with someone. Adrian beamed at her when she said they did have a town within the pack that even have some houses he could look through and find one that suited them the most. He was excited. He was definitely more of a city-dwelling guy, he didn't know how well he'd do living in a cave or something. He supposed he was spoiled when it came to that.

"Wonderful!" He exclaimed happily, causing Liya to get more excited even though he had no idea what was said. "This will give me a good chance to meet some of the other members too." Especially if the majority lived there. He mostly said that to himself, glancing down at Iliya. "Do you think you can help me? I need to find a place Liya can't sneak out of. He likes to explore." And that means 'get lost a lot'. He'd need to kid proof the home so the kid wouldn't get into any trouble if he happened to sneak away when Adrian wasn't looking.

"Adrian Speaks" "Iliya Speaks"

<style type="text/css">
.ilyagift b {font-weight:bold; color:#ffffff; letter-spacing:1px; }
.ilyagift b2 {font-weight:bold; color:#52ccff; letter-spacing:1px; }
.ilyagift .ooc { font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:11px; text-align:center; }
.ilyagift p {text-indent:25px; padding:5px 10px; margin:0px;}
.ilyagift {margin:0px auto; width:400px; background-color:#000000; background-image:url(http://i56.tinypic.com/1551o4n.jpg); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #ffffff; padding: 300px 0px 10px 0px; font-family: georgia, sans-serif; font-size:12px; color:#4F647F; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;}
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread