Tangerine trees & Marmalade skies
[html]

I assume it's vodka? hurrr? WC: 443

The old, drunken coyote was not hesitant to let Talitha help him up the stairs. He realized his inebriation and embraced it, happily following her, only mildly crude thoughts swimming around in his mind. Kesho nearly tripped on a step near the top, but fell to the railing which creaked under his weight. The Hydra gave another hearty chuckle at this, all too amused at his own near self-injury. Managing to heave himself to the top step, he stumbled carelessly into the doorway, leaning on it embarrassingly for support. He felt silly, and somewhat immature being so intoxicated... His thoughts caught him, and he stared blankly at the ground for several moments before remembering where he was.

Crimson eyes glanced towards Talitha, who he found crouched on the floor on all fours. She faced away from him, and having such a surge of hormones, he couldn't help but let his gaze linger there, watching her nicely curved backside as she slid an arm under the bed to grab the bottle. Eyebrows raised, but his line of vision moved carelessly away from her as she stood once more.

"Here. I found some more," she said, settling nicely on the tattered bed and opening the bottle, russet-furred hand offering the first taste to him.

With a broad grin, he accepted the cold blue glass, red eyes drifting across the worn label, as if he could even read it. "Thank ya," he said as he raised the bottle towards her and, with a nod, plopped down next to her and took a thirsty swig of it. His eyes wrenched closed, the taste searing his tongue and throat immediately. This was definitely more stark and less flavoured than what they'd had earlier. Maybe you should've checked the color of it, you idiot. So he hadn't gone, after all. Now he'd begun slinging some stupidly bullying insults? Bael cackled, and Kesho rolled his eyes, sighing, forcing away those ridiculous thoughts and focusing again on his own drunkenness.

The old Hydra shifted on the bed, handing the bottle back to Talitha again. He realized what an odd situation this was for him, drunk and in a lady's bedroom so early in the day. Kesho couldn't manage to stifle another goofy cackle, leaning back to recline on the mattress. He rolled over to inspect the material, running worn hands over the surface of it, crimson eyes locked to blearily. "I don't think I've ever slept on one o' these..." he mumbled, closing his eyes and taking in a heavy, content breath of air. "It's nice. I like it."

<style type="text/css">
.kesho b {font-weight:bold; color:#9c480f; letter-spacing:1px; }
.kesho .ooc { font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:11px;}
.kesho p {text-indent:25px; padding:5px 10px; margin:0px;}
.kesho {margin:0px auto; width:400px; background-color:#f2ecee; background-image:url(http://i14.photobucket.com/albums/a329/ ... /kesho.jpg); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #aaa5a3; padding: 250px 0px 10px 0px; font-family: georgia, sans-serif; font-size:12px; color:#1b0201; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;}
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread