on the horizon
[html]

Herp! Tried to assume what she could and couldn't discern from Ouija's lodge; correct me if I got anything wrong.

WC→309

She was surprised, and actually quite startled, to hear a voice on the other side of the door invite her in. With tenative steps, she worked her way through the door, glancing around the lodge with wary pink eyes; she had no idea what to expect inside, of course. Instead of some fiendish monster, she found a paint-splattered creature sitting near the fire, with something on his lap and the most delicious meat strips hangind up in the air. The meat was a practice she'd seen performed in her home, where cooked food was commonplace, but her internal cogs turned about to wonder just what it was he was processing the pelt into from his lap. It didn't occur to her until a moment of awkward silence passed before the Latin mutt, primarily on her part, that she should thank the multi-colored thing and offer introductions.

"I wasn't...looking for anyone, no. That...smells great. Magnifico! You cook? I wish I could cook better," she released, her words tumbling over each other in a jumble of English, Spanish and Latin-accented syllables. Not once did she stop herself or try to slow down until everything was out, at which point, as if an afterthought, she added: "Mi llamo Krystalle!" One white-tipped hand rose in a gesture of greeting, thumb, ring and little finger tucked against her padded palm.

The lodge was a new feature to Cercatori d'Arte, at least to the mind of the Latin mutt. Apart from the meat, there were other small hides; it seemed to be used for the mostly-unknown practice of cleaning and preparing pelts, which Krystalle had never taken the time to study, believing it to be a complex project and boring. It seemed her strange packmate was some form of trapper, or at least a crafter. Something she herself could never expect to accomplish.

<style>
/*This handles the shape and whatnot of your table.*/
.ns02 {margin:0px auto;width:450px;background-color:none;background-image:none;background-position:top right;background-repeat:no-repeat;border:none;padding:0px;font-family:times new roman, sans-serif;font-size:13px;line-height:16px;letter-spacing:.5px;text-align:justify;margin-top:15px;}

/*ns02-IC is the In-Character post stuff, or the lower portion. ns02-TOP is the OOC section. If you want a BG in it, just fill it out.*/
.ns02-ic {background-image:none;background-position:top right;background-color:none;background-repeat:no-repeat;}
.ns02-ooc {background-image:none;background-position:top right;background-color:none;background-repeat:no-repeat;}

/*This handles the OOC, word count and form, character name, and paragraphs. You can remove any of the parts of the upper thing, but I wouldn't advise editing this section unless you're doing it for asthetic reasons.*/
.ns02-ooc {font-style:italic;font-size:11px;margin:2px; padding:0px;text-align:right;border-bottom:1px dotted;}
.ns02-ooc b {font-weight:bold;font-style:normal;}
.ns02 p {text-indent:25px;margin:0px;padding:5px 10px;}

/*This handles the speech, italics and WOTD*/
.ns02 b {font-weight:bold;letter-spacing:1px;}
.ns02 i {font-style:italic;letter-spacing:1px;}
.ns02 .wotd {border-bottom:1px dotted;font-style:italic;letter-spacing:1px;}
.ns02 u {text-decoration:none;border-bottom:1px dotted;font-style:italic;}
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread