I need my friends, family, everyone
[html]

OOC: Hurrr I took my time D=

WC: 500+

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The once wide open eyes now felt as heavy as each had tied a pair of rocks on their lids, the only thing he wanted right now was to find some comfy spot that was devoid of the white blanket that was covering the entire area and just get some repairing sleep. But this was not the time that he could do that or even think about it as there was someone he had to help. He didn’t quite know if it was his tired like trance but he swore he had heard something, too low to understand what it was but audible enough to be on his ear’s reach. Well if it had been on a whisper it would definitely not be for him so he ignored it for the time being.

A playful smile pushed through the gloomy cover that had been covering him for days as Jace gave a soft giggle. He was more than overjoyed to be able to feel her better, even if only for a small span of time it was more than enough to help some of the heavy load sadness normally brought with it and made you carry. It even was helping him as an involuntary snort came from him when his head was pushed back by the multicolored one from the hybrid.

Of course the sudden burst of almost childish glee was swiftly brought down by the problem at hand. The mentioning of her rape made his lips pull back ever slightly in deep disgust. Not for her but for the one that had the gut to even try doing something like that. Dark green eyes flashed quickly towards Jace’s belly, not noticing until now that it was an actual change he hadn’t noticed until now. The almost ghostly twitch of the grey paw that was right now at his side did not escaped him, even if she looked depressed right now she was definitely not letting it all go. Sadly he was lost at how making someone feel better as he was not doing well at the moment, something told him that trying may actually worsen it up in some way.

When the black snouted head went down on her paws his ears only went lower, he definitely missed the old Jace that you could find jumping on the snow just for the fun of it, now replaced by one that only seemed to sink deeper into the pain she might be feeling as of now. His neck was swiftly located on top of hers, and then taken away as fast as he could but not without trying to show his support first. it was his own version of a hug but he also didn’t wanted to step on her personal space. Blamed be his manners on this kind of situations as they sometimes didn’t let him act as he should out of fear of angering them. His back suddenly got itchy as a tear flowed through Jace’s cheek, it was the overwhelming want of removing it but again his manners told him against it, this was maybe the first time of his life that he actually hated them for making him feel oh so useless.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread