Healing Old Wounds
[html]

OOC: Rawr

WC: 500+

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The bicolored sight avoided the fellow green eyes for the time being, afraid of what would he find on the pair of eyes that was oh so similar to his own. Even at the older wolf’s scold he still did no move to answer him as he was still unsure of what to say or do. He was actually being foolish as the initial courage he had mustered to call for his father had dissipated as soon as he made his way through the area. Swallowing the tony lump that had been hanging on his throat he finally raised his lowered gaze, still avoiding his eyes but at least focusing on his furred chest.

“I wasn’t ignoring you father. I just needed time to think about everything. Please understand that your act of appearance practically turned my world upside down.”

It was until now that he had regained the courage needed to look on those so known green eyes. They definitely held that same glint of determination that would sometimes appear on his mind when he had to think. The voice the ashen male used was the same that would mentally scold him when he did something wrong and would praise him when he was successful. This male in front of him was definitely his father a no matter how his brain tried to convince him against it by showing the last the scenes he had seen as he ran he knew deep inside of him that this was the old wolf he had always idolized.

The need to get nearer to his father had begun to become overwhelming but he was not ready to do so as there where some things that still needed answers.

“But I still don’t understand. How could you survive the attack? You were practically overwhelmed by those beasts”

an acidic and murderous tone replaced his normally calm one as the monsters of his mind came back.

And then the guilt finally hit him full force. He felt guilty for treating his father the way he had since he had reappeared on his life, initially out of doubt but it gradually turned into a deep feeling of frustration and slightly of rebellion against the though as he had already accepted the old wolf’s dead and seeing him standing right in front of him and full of life made his usually tangle up mind only a further mess

“Father I want to apologize for my previous behavior. But please understand that I am confused, I don’t know what to do or think… I just can’t believe it”

he found it ridiculous that he had accepted his mother’s dead so swiftly but not his father’s survival.

Keeping his emotions on check was becoming harder by the minute, his normal techniques to calm himself where not working at all. To hold back his body the Secui practically stabbed his sharp claws into the rock he was in, creating small indents on the flat surface to allow the offending claws space to move.

<style>
.falgarlost .ooc {font-style:italic; }
.falgarlost p {padding:2px 0px; margin:0px; text-indent:35px;}
.falgarlost b {color:#3D3D3D; letter-spacing:-.2px; text-shadow:#000000 1px 1px 1px; }
.falgarlost {background-color:#ECEDE8; background-image:url(http://i56.tinypic.com/o08cpd.png); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:2px solid #FFFFFF; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#000000; letter-spacing:.4px; word-spacing:.3px; line-height:16px; width:450px; text-align:justify; }
.falgarlost-border {width:454px; border:1px solid #000000; margin:0 auto;}
.falgarlost .inner {margin:10px 10px 250px 10px; padding:10px; background-image:url(http://sleepyglow.net/souls/25pct_white.png); border:1px solid #000000; border-radius:20px;-moz-border-radius:20px; -webkit-border-radius:20px;}
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread