Music is my Life
[html]

Word Count → 317

<3

Gaël's playing was marvelously simple and upbeat, and with it alone he had manage to capture the wandering nymph and hold her attention for a fair while. The dreamy girl closed her sun-colored eyes and hummed softly along with the music, swaying a bit as he played. The handsome boy manage to throw some charm in, mixed with his music, saying ”No my dear, the pleasure is all mine,” with a sweet smile.

"Well, aren't you just a charmer?" she asked with a grin, placing a hand briefly on his arm in play. Her head bowed as she let out a funny, girly giggle, her yellow eyes sliding around the landscape before her new friend explained his reason for travel.

”I don’t come this far often. I am only up this way to look for my sister. I have not seen her for a while and wondered if she was traveling up this way.” he said, a slight hopeful note in his voice. ”Perhaps you have seen her dear? She’s a black wolf with some brown on her.”

Sage paused for a moment to consider his question, but she knew that there were few wolves she'd become acquainted with since her return. Inferni had many coyote hybrids, and even wolf-dominant ones, but not pure-blooded wolves. They turned them away. The clan had been built on such morals and guides, but the hippie girl hoped one day to change these stereotypes and belligerent ways. With a sigh, the girl shook her head. Even the few wolves she had met didn't match the description he'd given.

"I'm sorry, love, but I don't think I have..." she said, a bit sadly. "Do you know where she lived, before? When did she go missing?" she asked, curious and hopefully wishing she might be able to send him in the proper direction, at least. Sage knew, though, that the chances of her being able to help, having been here so shortly, were slim.

The large, gray-scale boy began plucking gentle notes once again, and the girl was immediately transfixed, drowsy yellow eyes lulling on the strings, on his careful fingers as they fluttered across the handsome instrument.

<style>
.sr-rose {margin:0px auto;width:450px;background-color:transparent;background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/aFW0k.png);background-repeat:no-repeat;background-position:bottom;border:none;padding:0px;font-family:Georgia;font-size:12px;line-height:16px;text-align:justify;margin-top:10px;}
.sr-rose .ooc {font-style:italic;font-size:11px;line-height:15px;text-align:left;margin:2px;text-indent:0px;}
.sr-rose .ooc b {font-weight:bold;font-style:normal;}
.sr-rose .divider {border-bottom:1px solid;}
.sr-rose p {text-indent:20px;margin:0px;padding:5px 10px;}
.sr-rose b {font-weight:bold;letter-spacing:1px;}
.sr-rose i {font-style:italic;letter-spacing:1px;}
.sr-rose u {font-style:italic;text-decoration:none;font-variantConfusedmall-caps;border-bottom:1px dotted;letter-spacing:1px;}
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread