Tree Tops and Fleeting Hawks
[html]

OOC: She can be very stubborn, but now she wants to say she is sorry
WC: 344

“Wolves can climb if they are willing to learn, I just happened to be able to climb higher than most.” She smirked, and then blinked in her confusion of what he had compared her to. “What’s a monkey?”

Then she fell silent and allowed for the male to vent. With his words she did not do anything but allow them to flow over her like water. She shrugged off his words and ignored the tone he spoke to her in. she could understand why he was as he was, she was being rude to him but she couldn’t help it. She sighed and gently began to scratch behind her ear, her hind paw slowly making its way between her jaws where she gnawed for a while on her nails.

Her hind paw returned to the ground and she looked up to the luperci. She witnessed him untether the bird on his shoulder. She sighed, “I wasn’t trying to catch the bird.” She said stubbornly, “I was following it, chasing it.” She then snorted, “How am I supposed to catch him anyway?” Her eyes narrowed, “I don’t have the hands to do it.”

She allowed a growl to slip between her fangs before she fell silent. She sighed and lowered her head to droop in front of her. “I’m sorry,” she began bringing her gaze upon Niro once more. “For how I have acted…”

She knew she wasn’t getting anyway, she had to stop being so crude and so stubborn. The she wolf sighed for the second time and looked up at Niro; her ears placed submissively against her head. “I don’t understand the Luperci ways…despite being raised by one…”

She huffed, “I’m confused and agitated, which makes me stubborn and rude…” She bowed her head in respect to Niro, “If you will have my apologies I will stop my criticizing of how you live…” From her bow she eyed the male, “I would like to start over again, I would be sad if I made a foe of someone I could learn a talent from.”

<style type="text/css">
.deidre-stoneheart b {font-weight:bold; color:#8C93CF; letter-spacing:1px; }
.deidre-stoneheart .ooc { font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-family:times; font-size:14px; text-align:center; }
.deidre-stoneheart p {text-indent:25px; padding:5px 10px; margin:0px;}
.deidre-stoneheart {margin:0px auto; width:390px; background-color:#080405; background-image:url(http://i56.tinypic.com/zv2xzb.jpg); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #FFFFFF; padding: 10px 00px 380px 00px; font-family: georgia, sans-serif; font-size:12px; color:#33354C; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;}
</style>
Table by Sorin
[/html]

Messages In This Thread