M. Sink me in the river at dawn
[html]

For some reason I was waiting for Matt/Demi on this and I have no clue why Sad -idiot-

He paced a bit, anxious, eyes searching over their borderlands. From what he could see this pack looked as ordinary as any other...but he also knew that looks could be deceiving. What was this place like? There had been mention that a few of his packmates had left Dahlia to join this pack...Larkspur and another kid, Harlowe. He hadn't known them personally, though. Maybe dropping their names would help get him somewhere here.

The approach of the other caught his attention and he got to his feet with haste. "Hello. Do you belong to this pack? I was seeking answers to a few questions that I had." He said. "I'm from Dahlia de Mai." Gideon didn't want to speak too much and kept his mouth shut after this, looking back at the stranger.

<style type="text/css">
.jamesfreetablezz b {font-weight:bold; color:#9a9fac; letter-spacing:1px; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #fefdfa; }
.jamesfreetablezz-ooc {font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#5e6062; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #fefdfa; text-align:right;}
.jamesfreetablezz p {text-indent:0px; padding:5px 15px; margin:0px;}
.jamesfreetablezz {margin:0 auto; width:382px; background-color:#f2f5fb; background-image:url(http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v121/ ... etable.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #000000; padding: 160px 0px 10px 0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#5e6062; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #fefdfa; letter-spacing:.3px; word-spacing:.8px; line-height:12px; text-align:justify;}
.jamesfreetablezz-border1 {width:384px; border:1px solid #ffffff; margin:0 auto;}
.jamesfreetablezz-line1 {width:360px; border-bottom:1px solid #dbdae0; margin:0 auto 3px auto;}
</style>
Table by Alli!

[/html]

Messages In This Thread