Cuddlefest
[html]

slight pp in her touching his furrrr :o

She could get a bit of information from Ouija perhaps, before she even went to meet with Shawchert. What types of ranks did others hold? She could remember one thing that she'd mentioned to the leader when she had joined, that she was good with animals and good with making clothing. Were those considered arts? "I'd like to see more of what you do, Ouija. I can knit...and make basic jewelry, if I have the right tools. And care for animals" She said.

"You were a stranger, then...I was taught not to trust strangers" She reached up to try and tweak his ear a little bit before returning her hand to where it had rested before on his multicolored pelt. As he began to eat she continued to take bites of her meal, keeping one arm where it was. It was nice to share a meal with someone.

She finished and tossed the skin, bones, and gristle into the fire; she had already poked too many holes in it to really use any part of it. She then licked her fingers on her hand clean. "I wouldn't have guessed it either, though. I like it here, though, with you...I can't imagine life any other way now" She used the fingers of the hand that rested around his waist, moving to running them over his fur slowly.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread