[M]-When I call, you shall come
[html]
wc 405

Why was he doing this? He was trespassing, he had hurt this pack in more ways than one and on more occasions than she was even aware of. Despite all of this, he still acted like this was all her fault, like she was the one not listening to the better request. This was all so weird, Tala knew that she should call upon her pack to help remove him from the lands, yet her mind told her that she should do this on her own. He was showing her kindness right now and he deserved a bit in return in her eyes. Her mother had taught her to repay kindness with kindness. She would obey her own morals, unaware of just how much trouble they would get her into. "No I'm sorry."

He brought up her cabin in confirmation to her thoughts. He had been watching her, he'd been in the borders stalking the pack like they were specimens. This had the fae feeling extremely uncomfortable. No, he had to leave. He had to leave immediately. Did he know where she was staying now? She certainly hoped not. "Lucifer I won't as again. If you don't listen to my request this final time I will take the measures to remove you." Her raspy voice was taken aback still by his comments. What was wrong with this man? Tala was starting to see more and more of the monster she heard tales of.

The dappled Djose woman was unaware of what he had grasped in his hand until it was being shown right in front of her face. A needle, what the hell. Oh god...Her eyes grew wide and her head shook no. No, this wasn't what she wanted. He said he wanted to help her and her voice let out a tiny whimper as she began to back away from him. She wouldn't give him her arm, and she was absolutely not going to let him 'fix' her heat. Is he insane? "Get away from me, Lucifer. No. Please." Her words were barely a whisper as her body turned tail to run. Her long, lithe legs carried her with rapid speed to try and escape to presence of this monster. She needed help, she needed to warn someone. Jefferson, Ty, Pendzez... anyone who could help her. Tala was terrified. The man she had met was a lie. Lucifer was a demon on disguise.

"speech"

[/html]

Messages In This Thread