Take me away to my past
[html]

http://avatars.ourdarkarts.net/souls/ot ... scroll.gif); background-position: center center; background-repeat: no-repeat; padding-top: 35px; padding-bottom: 35px;">

It made sense. Of course. But still Pilot didn’t want to believe it. Not because he didn’t want to be related to this youth – that was not the reason. It was because then Pilot had to face the truth that Dierdre had been in Jaded Shadows the whole time after she had decided to leave Storm. In Jaded Shadows the whole time. If only he had gone in search of her, he would have found her back then and maybe she would still be by his side now.

"Dierdre’s… son?" He asked, though it was more of a rhetorical question. He pondered this, shaking his head slowly, wondering how this could have evaded him for so long. How was he just now discovering he had a third son? Sure, he wasn’t blood, but Dierdre had taken him in and that was good enough for Pilot. "I see," was all he could manage. Suddenly his throat felt as coarse as sand paper and he tried to swallow the feeling away. That, of course, didn’t help any. "Then I guess that would make you my son too."

[/html]

Messages In This Thread