Trust and Vices
[html]

The answer she received, passing the bottle back to the strange choice in drinking partner, was not one she expected. Crimson Dreams, made of wolves. Savina. Anu. All things she was unfamiliar with, having lived inside of Inferni for the entirety of her life. She knew Dahlia de Mai, and had recently learned of Anathema, but she had never wanted to venture so far as to learn about other groups within the area. So when Pixie mentioned that she believed this Crimson Dreams would not mind a coyote in its midst, Talitha laughed. "Why would a coyote go to wolves when Inferni is so close?" In truth, her own family was made from more wolf than coyote at that point in time, but she could feel pride over what coyote she did possess.

A grunt escaped her as she sat, heavily, on snow covered ground. "I'm tall in my home. We have very small family members. My father is quite large." She referenced Gabriel, who towered over her by several inches. Coyotes were not large, as could clearly be seen in Cotl van Ulrich and Kesho Maisha. Height separated the wolves from the rest of them. A bitter swell entered her chest as she took another sip from the bottle; her family was tainted by such a thing.

<style>
/*This handles the shape and whatnot of your table.*/
.ns01 {margin:0px auto;width:450px;background-color:none;background-image:none;background-position:top middle;background-repeat:no-repeat;border:none;padding:0px;font-family:times new roman, sans-serif;font-size:13px;line-height:16px;letter-spacing:.5px;text-align:justify;margin-top:15px;}

/*NS01-IC is the In-Character post stuff, or the lower portion. NS01-TOP is the OOC section. If you want a BG in it, just fill it out.*/
.ns01-ic {background-image:none;background-position:top right;background-color:none;background-repeat:no-repeat;border-top:1px solid;}
.ns01-ooc {background-image:none;background-position:top right;background-color:none;background-repeat:no-repeat;}

/*This handles the OOC, word count and form, character name, and paragraphs. You can remove any of the parts of the upper thing, but I wouldn't advise editing this section unless you're doing it for asthetic reasons.*/
.ns01-ooc {font-style:italic;font-size:11px;margin:2px; padding:0px;text-align:right;}
.ns01-ooc b {font-weight:bold;font-style:normal;}
.ns01 p {text-indent:25px;margin:0px;padding:5px 10px;}

/*This handles the speech, italics and WOTD*/
.ns01 b {font-weight:bold;letter-spacing:1px;}
.ns01 i {font-style:italic;letter-spacing:1px;}
.ns01 .wotd {border-bottom:1px dotted;font-style:italic;letter-spacing:1px;}
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread