Bloody and beaten soul.
Leon looked into Savina's eyes, then dropped his own back to the ground. He wasn't sure if they would understand his reason for attacking other wolf, but it was the truth of the matter. With a sigh, he spoke hesitantly. "In order to follow a code of honor my previous pack established, I must 'protect the weak', and also 'prevent the unnecessary torment of other creatures.'" He paused and considered himself again, then continued. "I was wandering in the wastes, following what I thought was my brothers trail, and I heard a quiet shriek. At first I figured it was a kill, but I heard another shriek of... Terror. I ran to the source and found a young Luperci in Optime form slicing a guinea pigs skin open with his claws. I just did what I felt I had to. And still, the guinea pig died, and I walked away in this state." He finished, his eyes now staring at a nearby tree. He felt both foolish and weak after failing to protect even a rodent from torture.

When Amata stated she would have to re-open his shoulder, he hesitated. He remembered his reaction to that happening in his fight, and didn't want to have a similar reaction towards her. Taking a steadying breath, Leon answered. "Alright, I can do that." He straightened and relaxed his right arm, and put his left hand on his knee. He watched the now threaded needle, wondering how long it would take him to learn to tie knots.

Messages In This Thread