Tree Tops and Fleeting Hawks
[html]

WC:244 OOC: Sorry for lateness i just got a blank from this ; ;

------

He didn’t know how to react to her answer. Yes most wolves could possibly climb if they wanted to, but in lupus form it must have been uncomfortable. He wouldn’t argue with her though. Her question about the monkey changed the subject all together, and Niro frowned slightly. Yes he’s gotten this quite often. His sister had always showed him of other animals that lived all over the world or use to live in zoos. Monkeys were some of them. He’d learned about them because like most of the other animals Orin had gotten into a phase of trying to get as much information about them as she could and he had to suffer through her facts.

“They are uh... they kinda stand like me and have long arms, and live in the trees really. I don’t know a whole lot about them entirely.”

Niro said. At her comment about the bird he looked up unsure what to say, yes, she could possibly chase it but what was the point? He didn’t try to provoke her though, because she then apologized. It was a good start and he kept his mouth shut as she made a promise and asked to start over.

“You are forgiven, and yes it would be best to start over, though I must apologize for my own words.”

Hhe said letting a little smile creep along his mouth.

<style type="text/css"> .niro-a01 b{font-weight:bold; color:#4B73D8; letter-spacing:1px; } .niro-a01 p{text-indent:25px; padding:0px 10px 10px 15px; margin:0px;} .niro-a01{width:425px; background-color:#BCC7E7; background-image:url(http://sleepyglow.net/souls/gifts/nirotable.jpg); background-repeat:no-repeat; background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #000000; padding: 0px 0px 265px 0px; font-family: 'trebuchet ms', sans-serif; font-size:12px; color:#3A4A6C; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;} </style>
Table by Sie
[/html]

Messages In This Thread