Tree Tops and Fleeting Hawks
[html]

OOC: That's ok Smile
WC: 293

Her tail wagged suddenly with pure joy, “That is alright. You have no need to apologize.” She gave a wolfish grin, “I was the one who provoked.” She then stood and stretched, her forepaws reaching out in front of her and pulling at the earth beneath her paw pads. She stood from her stretch and shook, her fur lifting and then settling back in place.

She sighed, huffed, and then gazed kindly up at Niro. “Do your companions hunt with you?” She suddenly asked. She sat upon her hunches; her gaze lingered about the two predator birds and then returned to Niro. She tilted her head slightly, her mind frame returning to curiosity. Her annoyance vanished completely as her mind returned once more to focus upon the winged ones. The image of the hawk returned to her mind, and then fleeted away once she spoke again.

“What does your companionship with the winged ones gain you?” She began to ask, questions forming quickly in her mind, “I could imagine much could be gained with a union between the winged ones and yourself.”

Her tail waved, as her eyes shown with a gleeful spark. “I could imagine…” She murmured as she took a moment to look up at the sky, “You could fly without flying…” Her words were meant for herself, but she spoke loudly giving Niro the chance to overhear her strange murmuring.

The she wolf sighed, and gazed at Niro. “How do you speak with them, if you do not speak their language?” This question spoke the loudest within her head. She had to know if there was some special way that this male spoke to his birds, she had to know and to understand. “Do you read their body language?”

<style type="text/css">
.deidre-stoneheart b {font-weight:bold; color:#8C93CF; letter-spacing:1px; }
.deidre-stoneheart .ooc { font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-family:times; font-size:14px; text-align:center; }
.deidre-stoneheart p {text-indent:25px; padding:5px 10px; margin:0px;}
.deidre-stoneheart {margin:0px auto; width:390px; background-color:#080405; background-image:url(http://i56.tinypic.com/zv2xzb.jpg); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #FFFFFF; padding: 10px 00px 380px 00px; font-family: georgia, sans-serif; font-size:12px; color:#33354C; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;}
</style>
Table by Sorin
[/html]

Messages In This Thread