she called it her future
[html]
<style type="text/css">
#jadore {width: 400px; background: #b6daae url('http://i1034.photobucket.com/albums/a428/schattenjager/Graphics/Souls/jadorebg.png') top center no-repeat; padding-top: 280px; border: 1px solid #77918f; font-family: "georgia", serif; font-size: 8pt; color: #6e435e;}
#jadore p {line-height: 10pt; margin-left: 10px; margin-right: 10px; margin-bottom: 10px; text-align: justify;}
#jadore .ooc {color: #77918f; text-align: right;}
#jadore .speak {color: #77918f;}
</style>

This table is for J'adore Austral! Big Grin

'So much' J'adore said, with a slow, half sad smile, 'The sand, the sea, my family of course...'. There were so many things he wanted to see again. Not just in Santander, but in the whole country. But out of everything he had seen throughout Europe the only thing he wanted to see was the main port in Santander. It was a large, bustling port, however it was nothing compared to the business of Lisbon. He prefered the aura of the smaller ports however. Lisbon had been just too noise ridden.

'I miss a lot of things... But I have too much here to just let go, it would cause to much hassle to just suddenly cut the ties I have made here' J'adore added, a more happier smile creeping onto his maw. He lifted his hand up to the shelf and let his fingers draw across the spines of the books. He considered picking up a few more, but then decided against it, as it would probably be smarter to clean up his cabin before he did.

J'adore's white eyes gazed longingly at the thousands of spines that littered the shelves. No he would not take any more. He needed to set himself boundries, at least until he managed to put the books he had read. His gazed turned back to the female, realising he had been drifting away for his company.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread