How Can I Fly With Broken Wings?
[html]<style type="text/css">.amatastar {width: 375px; margin:auto; border: 4px solid white; background-color: #40130e; background-image: url(http://i233.photobucket.com/albums/ee19 ... matatf.jpg); background-position: top center; padding-top: 0px; background-repeat: no-repeat;}.amatastar p {margin-bottom:0px; font-family: georgia; font-size: 11.5px; line-height: 15px; color: #7F5454; text-align: justify;}.amatastar b {color:#8D3232;}</style>

WC:215
OOC:What a craptastic post XD sorry ; ;

--------

It didn’t seem good for an active wolf such as she saw him. From what he showed her he’d torn a ligament, she watched as he put weight on his foot awkwardly, and let him stop without a complaint to him. She knew it wasn’t so bad since it could have been worse. He could have broken it, or even lost it. So it made her feel better thinking about those as she gave him his news.

“Well I’m afraid you tore a ligament. Good news is, I don’t think it’s damaged too bad, if you give it lots of rest, elevation and keep a cold compress... or even just the snow, on it you should be up and running again... say two, maybe eight to ten weeks, so if you want the leg to heal, no strenuous work for about that long and it should be healed up nicely. Mind if I wrap it up for you?”

she asked holding up the gauze bandage she had already gotten out as she had a good idea what it would be. She gave him a sad smile, knowing it might just hurt touching him, but in the end it would be reawarding to know that he’ll be able to run again.

By Manda
[/html]

Messages In This Thread