I've Been A Bad Boy
[html]

OOC here: Table & Coding © Kahilli; 302 words

"Yeah, pretty much. Though I didn't come for her. I came to see someone else. Had a promise to keep." He was family among family so he wasn't sure why this guy seemed to have that much of a problem with it. They shared the same family yet this guy didn't seem too thrilled with it. Of course he didn't know for certain to say anything on it. But simply that the other hadn't relaxed any at all when finding out that they shared the same blood. He still seemed rather standoffish.

"I'm family and grew up around her so why would it be so strange? We all lived together in the cult. I simply promised my services elsewhere before I found out that they were here." Why was he even explaining himself? The other had already complained about him talking too much already. This conversation wasn't the easy flow that he was used to. There just wasn't that relaxed air and atmosphere that he was used to.

He sighed and dropped the fish to the ground for the guy to take whenever he got ready. If the other really wanted them then he would get them himself and if not then oh well. "I'm not doing any harm so you can go about your day without any concern." He turned his back on the other and headed back for the water. He was done with the conversation and trying to explain himself. It wasn't going anywhere anyways. He was tired of it and through with it, promptly ignoring the other. Instead he had taken to focusing his attention out on the water once more. They were obviously at an impasse and so it would remain. The other was going to think what he was going to think and that was that.

<style type="text/css">
.ouija {width:450px; background-image:url('http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v312/Isoke/wolf/Ouija/ouija-3.png'); background-position:top center; background-color:#000000; background-repeat:no-repeat; -moz-border-radius: 1em; border-radius: 1em;}
.ouija2 {padding:180px 10px 15px 15px; font-family:verdana; font-size:11px; color:#585232; line-height:15px; text-align:justify;}
.ouija b {color:#887B68; font-family:georgia;}
.ouija i {color:#DD3B33; font-family:georgia;}
.ouija p {text-indent:39px; margin:0px;}
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread