A Stroll with a Stranger
[html]

OOC here!

Word Count → 450+

The female was lost in her thoughts. Though she was quite excited to be chasing down this dream of hers, she wondered how life was back in her birth pack. Mutter and Vater were probably more than fine. Those tough old mates could handle anything. Her siblings were what she wondered about. Her older brother especially; he had a very short wick for his temper and liked to live the life of the daredevil. Her youngest sister was quite the delicate flower, but would definitely get the best mate. Her older sister was quite strong. Layla wouldn’t be surprised if she wound up Alphess. She would just ask, "By mating or conquering?" The youngest brother was the smart one. The pack's future would be in safe paws.

Silver studs shimmered down the rims of her soft black ears as they flicked to catch the noises of snapping undergrowth and plants moving behind her. Yet, Layla paid no heed. She shrugged it off as wild life. Her nose did not warn her about an approaching canine, these woods already held stale scents of coyote and wolf. Layla sighed. She wished she had a wolf's scent. As of now, she held no scent but her own. She had made sure to scrub the scent of her dog pack off of her. Looking like a wolf isn't enough, she'd have to smell and act like one too. Then, and only then, would her dream become truth. Layla was quite the delusional shepherd. Layla stopped walking and sighed in her distracted state.

A surprised greeting from behind her caused her to spin around, blue eyes wide. Her black hand was on her waist, ready to take off the cloth and shift to save her dignity. Realizing that this dark male before her was also in optime form made her pause. All the stories she had heard about wolves had been firm on the fact the wolves liked to sport their natural form. It was closer to Mutter Natur and all that. It was quickly coming apparent that the stories offered her little truth to what being a wolf was all about.

Layla cleared her throat. "Um. Hello," she said unsteadily. The female offered him an uncertain smile. She did not sense anything malicious about this Luperci. Mutter had always said to trust her gut and her nose above all else. Layla let her tensed body relax. "I am no more a stranger than you are," she laughed carefully. "I-I am Layla, a lone wolf. Can I help you with something?" she asked sweetly, hoping to get a name with the face of this black and red wolf. Layla wanted to know whether he was a loner, like herself, or if he belonged to one of the packs here.

<style>
.layla-t51 .ooc {font-style:italic; }
.layla-t51 p {padding:2px 0px; margin:0px; text-indent:35px;}
.layla-t51 b {color:#0A0D1B; letter-spacing:-.2px; }
.layla-t51 {background-color:#6E7798; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/JZVmk.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:2px solid #C5CCF4; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#282B3A; letter-spacing:.4px; word-spacing:.3px; line-height:16px; width:450px; text-align:justify; }
.layla-t51-border {width:454px; border:1px solid #000000; margin:0 auto;}
.layla-t51 .inner {margin:200px 10px 10px 10px; padding:10px; background-image:url(http://sleepyglow.net/souls/50pct_white.png); border-size:1px; border-width:1px; border-style: solid; border-color:#282B3A;}
.layla-t51 .wordcount {color:#181913; letter-spacing:0px; font-size:11px; font-weight:bold; margin:2px 10px; border-top:1px dotted #282B3A; text-align:right; padding:0px 5px; text-transform:uppercase;}
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread