How Can I Fly With Broken Wings?
ooc- hehe its all good! Mine have been pretty crappy lately.! I'm just now getting my muse back!(:

He shook his head slightly. He was glad that he finally knew what was the matter with his leg but when she spoke of no vigours work for eight to ten weeks his jaw slighttly dropped open. He couldn't imagen just sitting around doing nothing for that long. Soon the repairs of the damaged buildings in Phoenix Valley would be taking place and Jefferson expected everyone to help. He would help regardless this kind females suggestion. It may strain his ankle and prevent him from ever healing fully but he didn't care. He couldn't sit back and watch others do it without him helping. "Thank you Amata. It's good to finally know what happened. I don't know if I can rest it for that long without some kind of work." He chuckled a bit, "Sure, if you don't mind, wrapping it would be great." He smiled gratefully.

Amata had been very kind to him. He smiled as he put his leg out for her to wrap. He looked at the gauze she held. Would this hurt? He shooed the thought away, if it would help his leg heal he didn't care how bad it hurt. He smiled gently.

Messages In This Thread