ashes to ashes
Iskata stared at Skoll for some time after he was finished speaking. She wasn't sure what to say to him, but in the end she just shook her head. She hadn't agreed on what had happened to Skoll so long ago, but times were changed and the new leaders of the coyote clan weren't really the same as the old. "Skoll.. Don't worry about the Coyotes so much, their leaders are a bit busy right now. She didn't want to go too far into detail, but she felt like she was sitting right in the middle of a big problem.

Shaking her head again she sighed. "Inferni wouldn't trouble my children, atleast not on purpose. Faolin is like family, though Gabriel and I hold no liking to each other it's personal, not because of blood.." She stared off into the distance trying to forget the memories before she continued. "Besides, the leader is more worried about his children right now and intruders coming upon their lands, not coming out into the lands to cause trouble." She turned back to Skoll and stared into his eyes as she left him with a few last words. "If I hear anyone causes them trouble from your pack Skoll I won't be pleased. Don't go looking for trouble." She sighed and turned back towards the woods. "I'm going to try and find my children now.." She didn't know why she felt she had to protect Faolin's children, but she was trying hard to keep what they had alive.

Messages In This Thread