[DND] The Storyteller
[html]
Out of Character

Oh I will. I will. *evil laugh*

Mommy Valinta

"RAAAWR!!" Valinta shouted as she chased a hysterically giggling Gunnar. She was limping around the house when Gunnar yelped and said she looked like a monster. So Valinta had immediately told him of an old legend of people who would take the skins of mothers and use them to kidnap and eat their children. She then started to chase him around.

Probably not the best thing to tell a child that was discovered hiding under his dead mother's body, but oh well. The Russian woman would get her kicks while she was crippled however. And Gunnar knew it was just play; he wasn't scared at all.

So he had dashed out of the small house, and Valinta followed, shambling around in her monster limp. "I'm going to eeeeat yooooou...." she whispered to him when he was close enough to grab. The little boy yelped again and darted away with a quick burst of speed. Barely panting, as dancing had made her extremely fit, Valinta followed.

And the chase ended with her roar, as Gunnar ended up hitting a coyote of their pack, Slade Auctor. Valinta had rescued him from a bush and hadn't seen him since. Gunnar whined apologetically and slunk up to his mother's legs, and the woman picked him up.

"Hello Slade! I'm so sorry that Gunnar hit you, we didn't mean to intrude on you... Doing... Whatever it is you're doing..." What started as a confident apology trailed off into a mumble as she realized that Slade was staring off into space. Remembering what it was that he did in the pack, Valinta quickly assumed that he was thinking up a story. So she settled down, and sat Gunnar in his lap.

"Maybe," she whispered in his ear, "if you're good enough, Slade will tell you a story."

<style>
.mamabear p {padding:0px 20px 10px 20px; margin:0px; text-indent:30px;}
.mamabear b {color:#2EBFD4;}
.mamabear-b {width:398px; border:1px solid #2EBFD4; margin:0px auto;}
.mamabear-header {font-family:verdana, serif; color:#2EBFD4; text-shadow:#ffffff 0px 0px 4px; float: right; margin:5px; text-transform:uppercase; font-size:17px; font-weight:bold; letter-spacing:1px;}
.mamabear-ooc {font-family: verdana, serif; font-size:12px; letter-spacing:.4px; font-style:italic; }
.mamabear {background-color:#FFFFFF; padding:0px 0px 10px 0px; border:1px solid #ffffff; font-family: verdana, serif; font-size:15px; color:#ED989E; letter-spacing:.3px; word-spacing:2px; line-height:14px; width:400px; text-align:justify; background-image:url(http://i910.photobucket.com/albums/ac30 ... 95_l-5.jpg); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding:10px 0px 125px 0px; }
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread