And just when your heartbeat failed
ooc> both your posts were great! If anything, mine is a little lame, it barely moves forward with anything :/

He put a paw up towards Sky, he wanted to respond. She was so angry, going off and threatening. He acted surprised and hurt, still. His mouth opened several times to try to explain, but always snapped shut in the end. He sighed audibly, he wanted them to see he was trying. He eventually put both his arms down to his side and stood and took it.

As Sky left inside he turned his attention to Shaw. He thought it was one of the hardest things to do... to hold the smile he had. How beautifully this worked and he didn’t even have to kill a wolf to get the rise. Which only made him more curious; his next goal had to be another wolf, hopefully a pup. He needed another victim. All this running through his mind as Shaw spoke, which made his voice seem muddled and distant.

“I understand.” He said respectively and feigning like he was hurt at being accused.

“Well, I…I am afraid this may not be the appropriate time and it is not quite the setting I was hoping to do this in.” He held his hand up, holding out the intricate leather brace to Shaw, his ‘pack leader.’

“I wanted to give you a gift in memory of your fallen child.” He stumbled a bit in voice, not so much in sadness, but in disappointment. He did want the whole pack to give the gift. He figured that would make the event so much sweeter. A bracer made of Shaw’s pup’s hide as part of a pack gift to Shaw himself. He could’ve said more, he could’ve told Shaw how he tried, and told him that he spent a lot of time on this. But he wanted to keep Shaw’s respect and friendship more than anything at this point. He kept silent and offered him the beautiful bracer.

Messages In This Thread