oh mama please help me won't you hold my hand
OOC: I hope you don't mind if i kindof take Taliesin and post abit about his actions ...sorry if you do mind!

IC:
He walked slowly along the border. He was so bored latly. He gave a sigh as he stopped and looked around. Suddenly he saw a rabbit! 'Might as well have some fun' He thought to himself. He crouched down low and started to movie forwards. He licked his lips as hunger began to over come him like a great wave. Then, out of nowhere, the unspeakable happend.

Jazper jumped wiht a yelp as he heard a whine from behind him. He spun around with a growl btu quickly held it in as his hard amber eyes turned soft. It was none other then Taliesin. He must have followed him out of the den earlier in the evening. He sighed and his shoulders slumped in amusment and he laughed at his own fright. His large ears perked up at the sound of his third mother's howl, she must have noticed her son's disapearance. Jazper quickly grabbed the pup by the scruff and ran toward the den to ease his mothers worries. As he came into sight he put his brother down. "He must have followed me. I swear I had no idea."

Messages In This Thread