Take me away to my past
[html]
http://i25.photobucket.com/albums/c73/p ... ih-1-1.jpg); background-position: center center; background-repeat: no-repeat;">

Jazper watched and nodded as the male spoke. Yes he was die's son. Yes that did make him his son. Why did Pilot seem so unemotional then. How could he stay and speak so cooly as if everything was the same, as if this hadn't happened. The pup watche dhim shake his head. Was he not happy he had a son? Was he upset with him? Why was he acting this way.

As the questions rushed through his head he started to feel somthing. A strong emotion he had felt befor as he kicked the dirt and howled furiously at the border of Jaded Shadows, resentment. His happy face quickly turned, "Why did you come to see your sons NOW?" He asked with a growl, "Did you not love them? Did you not love her?!" He snapped at the white male. His body started to shake with anger. Why was he so angry? Was he really angry at Pilot or was he upset because he was confused. "I have a father, he's watching over me and he loves me. I have a second father, Lucifur, and he's teaching me the best he can. What are you Father?!" He spat. How dare this random male speak about being his father, his brothers father, Dierdre's love, when he had left them in Jaded Shadows for months , left them during the fire. He already had two fathers why did he need a third one? He had three mothers in the past three months, and he was happy with only having one father after the death of his birth father. No one could replace him.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread