Axes and Trees
[html]

300+

'Quera's attention, as it turned out, was purely revolving around his treats. He soon departed for his sunny clearing again. 'You take that axe' J'adore said, gesturing lightly towards the object which sat on the make shift table. The Spaniard then moved over to his own bag, taking time to route around in order to find the other axe. The one he finally found was smaller and blunter, but he was skilled with any axe due to his rank and knew it would be easier for the loner 'Mabu' to use the one that was in better condition.

'So you are a loner?' J'adore queried, spining the axe in his hand while he spoke, his other hand reaching for his water goard. It was strapped around his chest so the male was able to use a single hand to unscrew the lid. A 'Mhh' sound escaped from his lungs as the fresh, lemon tinted water slid into his throat, in ecknowledgement to her comment about bears. He took a deep breath after his drink, 'I haven't seen any bears around here today so you can relax on that account'. He replaced the lid on the goard and continued to speak to Mabu. 'I gave up the life of a nomad a long time ago, I have nobody to serve, nobody to dedicate my time too', J'adore shifted his weight as he rested from his work. 'You are near AniWaya tribelands if that helps put a pointer on your map' he gave a soft, warm smile.

'Do not mind 'Quera, he is a bold horse' J'adore said leaning against a tree, 'He needs to learn some manners, but he is a good ride'. White orbs moved over towards the cremello's body, the stllion seemed happy enough to spend his time resting before he was charged with the burden of transporting the firewood stocks into the Tribelands his master served.

<style type="text/css">
.jadore-ferrari b {font-weight:bold; color:#fe9700; letter-spacing:.0px; }
.jadore-ferrari-ooc { font-style:italic; padding:15px; font-family:arial, serif; font-size:9px; text-align:left; }
.jadore-ferrari p {text-indent:10px; padding:3px 10px; margin:0px;}
.jadore-ferrari {margin:0 auto; width:460px; background-color:#000000; background-image:url(http://i233.photobucket.com/albums/ee19 ... _table.png); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #d15500; padding: 10px 0px 290px 0px; font-family: times new roman, serif; font-size:14px; color:#e9e9e1; line-height:15px; letter-spacing:.0px; text-align:justify;}
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread