All that was
[html]

WC: 301 OOC: kick me for i am late ; ;

she hadn’t noticed the wolf she’d passed as she slowed to a stop, so when the female spoke to Liliana she jumped and stood defensively, but calmed herself down to see it was just someone who seemed more lost than bloodthirsty. She listened as the woman asked where she was and felt bad for her. Liliana was lucky enough to know her way around the area now. She nodded and spoke.

We are in the middle of the Ethereal Eclipse, is there any place you were heading to?

She asked. She was quite a friendly wolfdog, though she had been quite shy, but it had been nearly a year since she had joined Aniwaya. Now she knew just about every nook and cranny around the pack and then some when it came to the rest of the area. She had grown out of her shell as her knowledge grew around the area. She had always been the girl in the back not talking much, mostly because her parents were nomads, but now they were no longer here, and she was taking care of herself... well her pack was taking care of her and she their horses, she found that it wasn’t as hard to talk to others.

My name is Liliana Vv.... Utina by the way

She said after waiting a minute or so... cursing herself for continuing to forget she had a new last name. It was hard to forget that she had once been called Liliana Vess, but with her new mateship she was now an Utina, and she didn’t plan on being anything other ever again, though right now she wasn’t too happy with her mate, and his overreaction to a kind gentle man who was helping her out.

<style>
.lili-z29 .ooc {font-style:italic; }
.lili-z29 p {padding:2px 20px; margin:0px; text-indent:35px;}
.lili-z29 b {color:#2D150B; letter-spacing:-.2px; }
.lili-z29 {background-color:#F4EFDB; background-image:url(http://sleepyglow.net/souls/gifts/2010dec/liligift.png); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:2px solid #000000; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#8C4D34; letter-spacing:.4px; word-spacing:.3px; line-height:16px; width:450px; text-align:justify; padding:10px 0px 230px 0px; }
.lili-z29-border {width:454px; border:1px solid #FFFFFF; margin:0 auto;}
</style>
Table by Sie
[/html]

Messages In This Thread