Axes and Trees
Mabu paused in her wood chopping to tighten her brown leather hip pouch around her waist. "I've thought about joining a pack, but I really haven't been in one place very long to take in considerations." Mabu began again on her half chopped log and smiled softly, "It is good to hear that there are a least some peaceful tribes out there. Many of the tribes I ran into on my travels were very aggressive and the number of neutral territories are dwindling. You can imagine the trouble that caused for an outsider. So this...Inferni tribe...it is an agressive tribe I take?"

Mabu looked over to her companion and saw his finished wood pile. She shifted her gaze back to her smaller pile and back to his again. Mabu blinked and then shook her head. He obviously was more experience at chopping wood.

I guess nothing ventured, nothing gained. Mabu chuckled at her thoughts and resumed her wood chopping massacre.

"Have you and 'Quera known each other for a while?" Mabu asked curiously. Two of her biggest down falls were her shyness and her curiousity. She usually could keep her shyness at bay, but her curiousity had gotten her into trouble way too many times. Luckily she wasn't a cat. Mabu shifted from one leg to the other and smiled at her almost finished wood pile.

Messages In This Thread