Paw Prints
[html]

OOC: Sure, we can do that. Smile / WC: 391

Deirdre smiled, “I guess I can stay around here for a while.” She looked around for a moment, her gaze bouncing off the surrounding shrubbery. “Maybe get to know a few others.” She eyed Slade, “Get to know you more.” She continued.

Her tail waved slightly, “Don’t know if I’ll be close to this territory though, could wonder farther down.” She laughed, “But I’ll be sure to stay here for a few days, maybe even a week or two.” She smiled, and she knew she was attempting to tease Slade in a playful way. However, she was not sure if she had succeeded. It had been a while since last she was playful toward another, and now she was extremely rusty in that department.

She could read it between the lines of his words when he spoke. She too wanted to befriend this male, she found him interesting and quite fun to speak to. She returned her full attention upon Slade, her tail waving in a friendly manner. “When we leave from each other today, I’ll be sure to stay as close to this territory as I can.” She tilted her head slightly, “You can find me easier if I stayed close, that is if you want to.”

“Maybe we can hunt together. I know I’m not part of your pack, but I could always use a hunting partner.” She smiled, “And, you never know maybe we’ll learn something different from each other.”

She had to stop talking now. If she were not carful, she would begin to ramble again. She knew being with this coyote was returning herself to normal. Being with others made the wall she so nicely put up around her crumble. Now, she did not seem to care much about the wall she used to protect herself with. She was lonely.

She had to face the truth. She was never meant to be a lone wolf. She hated the feeling she got when she walked alone amongst the trees. She hated waking up to silence. She hated having no one to talk to.

The she wolf hid her feeling well, but she could never run from them. They were her, and the beings she came upon always found away to push them to the surface.

Deirdre sighed lightly, “I hope I’m not keeping you away from anything.”

<style type="text/css">
.character-a01 b {font-weight:bold; color:#494974; letter-spacing:1px; }
.character-a01 .ooc { font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:11px;}
.character-a01 p {text-indent:25px; padding:5px 10px; margin:0px;}
.character-a01 {margin:0px auto; width:400px; background-color:#7d6753; background-image:url(http://i56.tinypic.com/2lddixd.jpg); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #000000; padding: 300px 0px 10px 0px; font-family: georgia, sans-serif; font-size:12px; color:#000000; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;}
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread