Tree Tops and Fleeting Hawks
[html]

WC:334

Her ears twitched to his voice as he answered her questions. What she learned from his words were very interesting, and still somewhat confusing, but she did not dwell on the confusing for long and instead brought her mind to its own conclusion. Her tail waived lightly as she sat before Niro, listening to him explain his work with the winged ones.

She hoped, silently to herself, that one day she would be able to experience the pleasure of working with a winged one. She knew, however, that her experience would greatly differ from that of Niro’s experience with his winged ones. She smiled softly as the hawk once again came to mind. She knew that if she were to pair up with any of the winged kind it would be the one she chased, the hawk that hunted her every waking moment. She just needed to find a way to cease it from its flight.

The she wolf sighed lightly and kept quite until Niro ceased to speak further. She gave him a soft smile and a light waive of her tail. “That is all very interesting,” she said. “And I am happy to hear that you are not one who would mistreat another.”

She glanced to the birds, “they seem to trust you greatly.” She began, “And that is very good.” She returned her gaze toward Niro, “You have a very wonderful talent.”

She wanted to say more, but she was afraid of offending Niro once again. She sighed again, “I do hope our meeting is not keeping you from anything.” She said with a smile, “Because I would like to see how you work with your companions.” She stood and took a step forward, “But if you must be somewhere.” She paused until she came to stand only a few feet to Niro left. “We can part ways here, and I will only hope to meet you once again so that I may see you and your winged ones in action.”

<style type="text/css">
.character-a01 b {font-weight:bold; color:#494974; letter-spacing:1px; }
.character-a01 .ooc { font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:11px;}
.character-a01 p {text-indent:25px; padding:5px 10px; margin:0px;}
.character-a01 {margin:0px auto; width:400px; background-color:#7d6753; background-image:url(http://i56.tinypic.com/2lddixd.jpg); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #000000; padding: 300px 0px 10px 0px; font-family: georgia, sans-serif; font-size:12px; color:#000000; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;}
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread